The topic of disputed lands in Bahria Town Karachi, follows up with Insecurities, reality check, and comparative analysis of each disputed area. The most common talked about Precincts facing these challenges are Precinct 23, Precinct 25A, Precinct 26A, Precinct 28, Precinct 29, Precinct 33, Precinct 47, Precinct 48, Precinct 50, Precinct 51, Precinct 54, Precinct 56. Precinct 57, Precinct 58, Precinct 26, Precinct 39, Precinct 41, Precinct 42, Precinct 43, Precinct 44, Precinct 45, Precinct 46, Precinct 52, Precinct 53, Precinct 55, Precinct 59, Precinct 62, Precinct 63 etc.
The primary solutions to these predicaments are;
The primary solution for these cases is relocation of the file. If Bahria announces another precinct, these files can be relocated in that precinct. The issue with relocation is that later the Precincts 61, 62 & 63 are facing issues of being in and out of the Bahria boundary.
Another solution in such a case is a refund of the file from Bahria Head office. The customer can get the full amount back against their acquired property. This way the customer gets back the amount as well as bears no major loss yet this process is time taking and usually the refund is issued after 2 years.
The most suitable solution to this predicament is merging of the file in a private project. This is an ideal scenario as the file owner gets the perfect opportunity to cash on. All projects underway welcome this option to accommodate this file and merge them in a running project.
Things to look for while merging in a project
Following are a few things to look up to while merging in a project.
- The foremost element to look up to is the credibility of the project and the history of the builder. If the history and development time of the project has been promising, it is safe to invest here.
- Secondly, the location of the project is also important in terms of how soon and how much it will repay and what are the ROI prospects of the project.
- Thirdly comes the project type where you can acquire properties in residential, semi-commercial and commercial projects. The price and ROI are dependent on the project.
- Fourthly, project quality is also a factor to look upon as it reflects on the investment security.
- Fifthly, promises fulfilled or not fulfilled is also a major concern as it shows whether the investment is secure or not. If the builders have fulfilled their promises on time in the past, this is a secure merger.
- Another thing to look up to is the payment flexibility of the project. If the developers are flexible in terms of their payment plan, it will add on to the ease in staying with the project.
Hence, summarizing the whole discussion is that the most suitable decision in this predicament is to wisely choose a developer and merge into their project. If all the concerns are observed and addressed, these issues can be fixed later.